Stax SRM-353X BK limited
1350 EUR / In stock.
The SRM-353XBK is created as a STAX 80th Year Anniversary. Limited model in Black anodized faceplate finished with a gold plaque. All-stage direct-coupling class-A DC amplifier configuration with no coupling-capacitor and with original low noise dual FET for the first stage. Limited release of 300 units.
- Utilized a brushed-up emitter follower for the output stage. The wide range design realized the expansion of dynamic range at high frequency and further improvement of sound quality.
- Employed a custom-made 2-axis 4-gang volume control
- Non-magnetic aluminum alloy chassis
- Selected parts in consideration of tone quality and performance
- Harmonic distortion ratio: 0.01% or less / 1 kHz / 100 Vr.m.s. (When using one SR - Lseries)
- Amplification: 60 dB
- Rated input level: 100 mV / 100 V output
- Power supply voltage: AC 230 V, 50 Hz
- Maximum output voltage: 400V r.m.s./1 kHz
- Input impedance: 50 kΩ / 50 kΩ x 2 when balanced
- Number of inputs: 1 RCA and 1 XLR
- Bias voltage: 580V DC
- Power consumption: 30 W
- External dimensions: 150 (W) x 100 (H) x 360 (D) mm (including protrusions)
- Weight: 3.0 kg