Alexander Zaets aus San Francisco.
Changes vs Orig. Oppo PM-2:
- Neutral tuning vs stock PM-2’s warmer signature.
- Custom velour pads, which have been developed to have five
different zones of firmness for proper driver placement, seal, and
- Pads are not removable.
- Driver has an altered magnetic structure, and magnetic field distribution.
- Each driver is tested and matched to the other.
- Minor cosmetic changes such as “Audio Zenith” branding to cover up
the stock “Oppo” branding.
2 Jahre Garantie
|Acoustic Principle||Open back|
|Nominal Impedance||32 Ohm|
|Sensitivity||102 dB in 1 mW|
|Clamping Pressure||5 N|
|Cables||3 m detachable OFC cable (6.35 mm)
1 m detachable OFC cable (3.5 mm)
|Cable Connectors||Output: 2.5 mm mono mini jacks
Input: 6.35 mm stereo jack, 3.5 mm stereo jack
|Weight||PM-2: 385 g (without cable), PMx2: 490 g (without cable)|
|Included Accessories||Carrying Case
6.35 mm and 3.5 mm cables
|Driver Type||Planar Magnetic|
|Driver Size (Oval)||85 x 69 mm|
|Magnet System||Symmetric push-pull neodymium|
|10 - 50,000 Hz|
Max Input Power
|500 mW according to IEC 60268-7|
|Pulse Max Input Power||2 W|