“It’s utterly agnostic, too. No matter if you feed in a poverty-spec MP3 file from Spotif
Premium USB DAC. World’s most powerful headphone amp of its size.
The GO bar is our top-of-the-line ultraportable USB DAC/headphone amp.
Whether you are commuting, working remotely or at your desk or simply travelling for pleasure, the GO bar is the perfectly portable way to make headphones sound heavenly.
Connect to your laptop, MacBook, tablet or smartphone or any other digital device with a USB port for sensational sound at home, in the office, or on the move.
Accessories include a leather travel case and a Lightening to USB-C, no need to buy a Camera Connection Kit, plus a USB-C OTG cable and a USB-C to USB-A adapter.
Small. But mighty.
The DAC section of the GO bar uses a powerful 16-core XMOS micro controller to process the audio data received at the USB input. Our in-house team has programmed the XMOS firmware to optimise sound quality and ensure a perfect partnership with the GO bar‘s 32-bit Cirrus Logic DAC chipset.
A customised digital filter minimises pre-echoes and ringing artefacts. Our GMT (Global Master Timing) precision clock system ensures ultra-low jitter.
- Ultra-res PCM up to 32-bit/384kHz via USB
- Native playback up to DSD256
- 2x DXD
- Full MQA decoding
Suits you, sir
Four bespoke digital filtering options:
- Bit Perfect – no digital filtering, no pre or post ringing
- Standard – modest filtering, modest pre and posting ringing
- Minimum Phase – slow roll-off, minimum pre and post ringing
- Gibbs Transient Optimised – minimum filtering, no pre-ringing and minimum post ringing
Two analogue processing modes:
- XBass+ – an analogue bass boost to ‘add back’ lost bass response for more accurate reproduction of the original
- XSpace – a holographic sound field to open up your music to give you the spaciousness of a live concert.
The GO bar’s smart alloy case sports physical buttons for precise volume adjustment plus controls to select between various sonic tuning options. A column of coloured LEDs provides a handy guide to the format and sample rate of the digital audio currently playing, and whether XBass+ and/or XSpace are engaged.
At one end is an asynchronous USB-C input and at the other a pair of headphone outputs.
- 4.4mm fully balanced output – headphones with a balanced cable/connector can benefit from the fully balanced circuitry of the GO bar
- 3.5mm S-Balanced output – our S-Balanced tech cuts crosstalk and noise by 50% with regular single-ended headphones.
|DAC||Bit-Perfect DSD & DXD DAC by Cirrus Logic|
|Headphone Output||BAL 4.4mm/UnBAL 3.5mm|
|Output Impedance||<1Ω (BAL/UnBAL)*|
|SNR||132dBA / 108dBA (BAL/UnBAL)|
|DNR||109dB(A) / 108dB(A) (BAL/UnBAL|
|THD + N||Balanced
|<0.002% (6.5mW/2.0V @ 600Ω)
<0.09% (100mW/1.27V @ 16Ω)
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 45kHz (-3dB)|
|Power Consumption||<4W max.|
|Dimensions||65 x 22 x 13.2 mm (2.6" x 0.9" x 0.5”)|
|Weight||28.5g (1.0 oz)|
|Warranty period||12 months|