The Kii Audio BXT System is a full-range line source floor-standing monitoring system comprising of two Kii Three studio monitor, Two BXT bass extension system and the Kii remote.
The Kii Audio BXT System includes 16 drivers and delivers 7000 Watts of power and boasts Kii’s controlled directivity technology and cardioid polar pattern and Active Wave Focusing crossover filters which greatly minimises the influence of the room. As a result, it is possible to use the BXT system in small rooms.
Floor standing DSP controlled High-End playback system.
2 x Kii THREE speakers in Standard, Premium, Exclusive color, or in Color of your choice.
2 x BXT modules in the same colour.
1 x Kii Control
offers volume control, input selection with touch switch operation, additional software menu, OLED display and is IR ready.
Inputs: USB, SPDIF, TOSLINK, AES, ANALOGUE
All necessary cables are included
- Full-size floorstanding DSP controlled monitor speaker system.
- 12 x 6.5” woofer, 1 x 5” midrange, 1 x 1” waveguided tweeter.
- Amplification: full custom class D, 250W per drive unit, arranged in 6 groups.
- Active Wave Focusing crossover filter
- Frequency response: 20Hz (-3dB) – 25kHz, flatness ± 0,5dB (*)
- Integrated tone control
- Phase response: selectable, linear phase or minimum latency
- Protection limiters
- Controlled Directivity: 4.8dB (54Hz - 1kHz, slowly rising thereafter)
- Size: 20x120x40cm, 8”x47”x16” (WxHxD)
- Weight: 51kg (112lbs)
- Inputs: Analogue, AES/EBU, KiiLink
- SPDIF, TOSLink, USB on Kii Control
- Selectable correction for free-standing, near wall or in corner (14 positions)
- Automatic Standby Mode