- SR1b is a new version of the SR1a. It is a minor change with additional silver wiring.
- Unparalleled accuracy and realism in a soundfield devoid of room acoustics
- Reveal more detail and accuracy than pro studios
- Sonic experience akin to uber level stereo systems
- Hand made using carbon firbe, steel, aluminium
- Pro Audio heritage
The SR1b by RAAL-requisite is the world’s first Earfield headphone monitor. Experience mixing, mastering, and home listening with unparalleled accuracy and realism in a soundfield devoid of room acoustics and comb-filtering caused by work surface reflections. Earfield™ technology delivers unheard of program accuracy and a speaker-like soundfield experience.
The SR1b is also, the world’s first True-Ribbon headphone. Highly specialized ribbon drivers were developed that reproduce 30Hz to 30kHz bandwidth in order to eliminate the need for sealed chambered bass and allow for open-air baffles (both front and back) for a true full-frequency soundfield.
Professional engineers report that SR1b Earfield Monitors reveal more detail and accuracy than even their finest traditional studio monitors or headphones. Helping to achieve high-quality, transferable mix results in non-traditional environments. The accuracy, musicality and portability of the SR1b frees the engineer to work whenever, and wherever they choose.
||Earfield™ open baffle. Floating near ear, does not enclose ears.
||Ribbon/Amplifier Interface. 6 Ohms. Use any deently powered headphone amplifier with a 4-pin jack.
||30Hz – 30kHz
IN THE BOX
- SR1b Earfield Monitors.
- 7' headphone cable SC2
- TI-1b interface box and cable to connect the SR1b to any standard headphone amp with a 4-pin jack.
- Waterproof flight case with custom inserts
- Open-Baffle Compensation Set for SR1 Ribbon Headphone RCA + XLR